Monday, June 21, 2010

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Design Team Call

.
Hi

Today I want to share with you this fabulous new challenge blog called Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenges that I found through my friend Linda's blog.



Kenny K has also started a brand new Digital Image store which you can see here, and I have to tell you I am in digital art heaven!! These images are just amazing!

I grabbed one of his gorgeous images straight away and decided that I would throw my hat (card) in the ring for the Design Team call that he has running at the moment.



This image is called Download Diva and you can find her here.

Card is created using:

Free designer paper from magazine
Regal Rose cardstock from SU
Blackcardstock from stash
Downlaod Diva image from Kenny K Downloads
Black string elastic for headset cord
clear rhinestones coloured with copics for ear pieces.
White gel pen for details on MP3 player

Copics used:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - Y26,Y21,Y000
Shirt & Sneakers - R85, R83, R81
Jeans& eyes - B93, B91

Good luck to all that enter this DT call. Its going to be a fabulous challenge blog, these images are going to be hugely popular.

I hope those of you celebrating Father's Day this weekend just gone had a wonderful time with family. I celebrated my 40th birthday on Sunday but was unfortunately quite sick all day. But I did enjoy being spoilt by the wonderful men in my life. I was thrilled to see when I came out to the family room in the morning that my husband and three boys had gotten up early and decorated the house with balloons etc. They were all so excited to show me.
I was spoilt with a selection of Copics, from DH and my boys, more craft supplies from Mum and Dad to add to my growing collection and some gorgeous gold earings from my fabulous friends (Thanks girls!!) and of course lots of chocolate that I still managed to eat even though I was sick. Nothing puts me off chocolate!!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful day!

Michelle

7 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

What an amazing card ..LOVE it! you have coloured image fantastically and I think that MP3 thing-a-ma-jig just suits the girly image so aptly. I can see that it is your original handy work . Good luck , hope you make the team .

Kras said...

Here is the story and beauty is all in one place
Congratulations
Krassimira

Lisa Jane said...

Oh wow Michelle what a fabulous card- i am just loving those images . You have coloured her beautifully , and i love the mP3 - how clever.I wish you all the best with the DT call... you deserve a place .!
Glad you enjoyed your birthday - was thinking about you all day

Lisa ;)

chris said...

Hi Michelle
wow wee!! i love this I adore that girly image it really is girly, and such a young proper face,there are so many without mouths!.
stunning card hugs chris xx

Monique said...

That image is great as well as your card,,,, Awesome coloring Michelle...I just love that I-pod!!

Tammy said...

She is adorable Michelle!! What a FUN image and you have colored her so beautifully!
Hugs, Tammy

Heather Huggins said...

Wow she's fabulous!! Love the cute I-pod... Good luck!!