Saturday, June 26, 2010

End of Summer

.
Hi

I'm thinking today's weather is about as close as we get to real winter weather here in the tropics. Its overcast the breeze is cool and there is some misty rain that has been falling all day. It's probably around 26 degrees C (approx 78 Deg F) here today which is by no means cold but it's enough for me to pull on the jeans and get myself comfy in the craft room.

I relocated my craft room yesterday so that the boys could have their "playroom" back again and camp in there over the school holidays. While re sorting all my supplies in to the new room I came across some pretty pink floral paper that was free from a magazine and decided to build today's card with it.


The image is "End Of Summer" from Mo's Digital Pencil Too.

I coloured this sweet image with a mix of copics and Lyra Water Colour Crayons.

For the corners and the bottom strip I stamped a flower from Stampin Ups Flower Fancy set on to Whisper White cardstock and coloured with copics.

Recipe:

Whisper White and Rose Red cardstock - Stampin Up
Designer Paper - free from magazine
corners  and bottom strip - hand stamped
Stamp Set - Flower Fancy - Stampin Up!
White ribbon
Digital Image - End Of Summer - Mo's Digital Pencil Too
Sentiment - by hand

Copics:
Hair - E25, Y26
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Shirt - R85, R83, R81
Jeans - B93, B91

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you have a wonderful day.

8 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Very pretty card, Michelle . You have coloured the beautiful image cleverly. Love the papers and corners but what a neat bow .

Creative said...

Beauty!

Lavender and old lace said...

very lovely card Michelle, she looks as if she is in a world far away,I love the papers I am buying a lot of stampin up papers right now as I love the way they all coordinate have a very lovely weekend love Dorothy

Kerrie said...

Beautiful card Michelle, love the DP

Edna Morrisedie said...

Great job with this image, it look lovely against all the pink!

Glad you are having a "winter" day, unfortunately mine is like 9C.. blek!!

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Very pretty paper, and the image is adorable. I like the way you framed the image with the sentiment, I sometimes struggle with where to but the sentiment. Envious of your "winter"!

Lisa Jane said...

What a beautiful card Michelle - i think i had that paper one time. The image is delightful and i love the punched borders and corners. I am disappointed my parcel still hasn't arrived .I am a rubbish friend - its over a week since your birthday
Lisa ;)

chris said...

Hi Michelle
such a perfect card. always beautiful.
hugs chris xx