Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blog Candy Winner

.
Hi

Thank you to every one who participated in my birthday blog candy and thank you for your birthday wishes. Now it's time, FINALLY, to draw the lucky winner.

My boys have been asking every day if they can draw the winner so here we go..............



Congratulations

The winner is Marlene :

May 20, 2010 6:58 AM


Marlene said...

Ok - as much as I keep saying I will not do this anymore - I can't help it this time. That gorgeous set is just too irresistible.

Happy upcoming birthday! Life is just beginning! :)


Please email me with your postal details Marlene and I will pop this candy straight in to the post for you.

Thanks again everyone for participating.

Michelle





8 comments:

Kras said...

Hello
and congratulations to Marlene

Lisa Jane said...

Congratulations Marlene ...beautiful candy picked out by 3 handsome boys ! Who could want for more?
Lisa ;)

Anonymous said...

WOWZA!!!! Thank you!!!! I'm so excited!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!

Thank you, boys!!! You have impeccable taste in choosing winners! HA HA!!! xoxoxox

Tammy said...

Congrats to Marlene!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Marlene...You boys did a great job. Maybe I can hire you when I do my blog candy:)

Sonia said...

Hi!!
Congrats to the Winner Marlene!!.. Love the photo, great job boys!!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Michelle, your boys are adorable! Congrats to Marlene.

Zimtschnecke said...

Hi Sweety,

I love the photos so much, your boys are so cool, Michelle! ;-)

And congratulations to Marlene!!!

Have a nice weekend

hugs Zimtschnecke/Bine