Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Back to pink and girly

.
Hi

Well, I couldn't help myself, I had to revert back to my all time favourite cards, the pink and girly kind as there were a few challenges I wanted to enter.



For this card I have used another wonderful image from Mo's Digital Pencil Too called "Video Girl".

I am really enjoying playing and experimenting with my new copics. I still only have a small selection of colours so I had a play around on this card blending colours to create different colours. I created the orange and purple for the cushions and also the green leaf.

I also experimented with blending colours to create the image background and the sentiment box both of which were originally white cardstock.

This card is linked to the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by today.

Michelle

12 comments:

Rae said...

Very nice. Love the image and what you did with your copics.

Francesca said...

Wow What A wonderful card , thanks for joining in with my theme this week on One Stop Craft Challenge and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous card. Your colouring on the image is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz and OSCC this week xx

Chelsea said...

Hi Michelle,
This card remind me so much of my little sister...such a little tom boy :)
I love the cute image.
the color of the background.

And yes, I use Prismacolor Pencil and Sansodor Oil for my coloring.
:) Chelsea

Sheena said...

I love this image the colours are well chosen! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft! xx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh I so need to get this image have the boy but not the girl. Stunning and thanks for joining us this week at crafty catz

carol said...

lovely cute image, fabulous card, thanks for joining in with Craftycatz, x carol

Suzi Mac said...

Fabulous card, love the image and your colouring. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week with your lovely creation.

Suzi x

Loraine Arderne said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, love the embossed background, adds great dimension.

Shelley said...

Oh I do love this image, the card looks just fab. Thanks for joining in this weeks colour combo One Stop Craft Challenge.
Hugs Shelley xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is one fabulous card perfect for a teenager love the image and your design thank you for sharing this with us at OSCC this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Val said...

This looks gorgeous - very pretty indeed. Thanks so much for joining the OSCC this week.
Hugs
Valxx