Monday, June 28, 2010

Game On

.
Hey, not bad, two masculine cards in a row, I'm thinking I'm on a roll! But lets not jinx it, I want to see how many I can do before I get tired of making them, or my mojo runs dry.


Today's card uses another fantastic image from Mo's Digital Pencil Too called "Game On". I really love Mo's images, so much fun to colour. I have used a mix of copics and water colour crayons to colour.

Papers are from my stash, I realise now that I really dont have all that many papers suitable for guys. This obviously needs to be fixed so I will just have to go shopping..........what  drag!

The sentiment is computer generated. I can't remember how I came upon it but there is this great site that gives you the colour codes to print Stampin Up colours on your printer. Check it out here.

I'm linking this card to

Mo's Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.

Thank you for leaving comments too, I love to read them and if you leave me a link back to your blog or an email I will come on over and check out your creative projects too.

Michelle

12 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

What a great card for males. love the background paper and the swirl embossed piece as they go so well together . And your colouring on the boy image is wonderful .

Ash said...

I simply loved the colors.... & for males, it is even more interesting because I don't tend to find the right stuff for them.... ;-)

Ash...
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Kaz Hall said...

wow love the image and love how you have coloured it looks amazing xx

Edna Morrisedie said...

Great colour and texture choices for this fab image Michelle, love it!

Elaine L. said...

Wonderful card! I love the colors and papers. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

Selma said...

Great dp choices for this card Michelle. What a fun imgage to work with. Love this card.

Dawnll said...

Your coloring is fabulous! I think this is a great choice of colors also with this man image.
I think I need to go get that man image. I don't do many either.

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Michelle - i love the card - the papers and embossing are fabulous and the image is coloured beautifully.
I think you are brill at mens cards
Lisa ;)

Debbie said...

A great mans card Michelle, such a fun image. I Love the gorgeous colour combo and the fab sentiment.
Hugs
Debbie x

Jennifer said...

Hi Michelle! What a fabulous card. Just love that image...so typical! Fab colours and colouring. Brill layout too! xx Jenny xx

Chelsea said...

Oh, I so know many guys like this! lol
Your coloring is so perfect!
Luv,
Chelsea

Dawn B. said...

Great coloring.. I love this guy.. Thanks for joining us at MO's this week.