Saturday, March 27, 2010

Zoom!

.
Hi

Well, Im back on track making cards for boys again.

Like most, I guess I find it so much easier to make cards for women and girls. You can really go all out with the embellishments and ribbons etc. But with boys it's not so easy even harder for men.

I wasn't sure how this card was going to turn out. I coloured this image "Zoom"  from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop with my water colour crayons last night and wasn't sure how I planned to use it.



I stamped the background with stars then added the punched corners. At first I had a white brad in the corner of the punched corners but that didnt work so I used the blue star eyelets instead.

Then I added the orange and blue stars to the other corners but it still looked kind of flat so I added the faux stitching to the stars and punched corners.

I'm really happy with the finished product.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Michelle

9 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

love the background. well done with the colouring and nice touch with the faux stitching around stars . A fun card.

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's gorgeous Michelle! Beautifully coloured and the corner detailing and faux stitching on the stars looks fabulous!
Hugs
Nicola

Cheryl said...

How cute! You did a wonderful job coloring this little guy. Love the star detail.

Lelia Pierce said...

First off, your card is too cute! Love the little details! Secondly, I'd like to say thanks so much for the sweet comment today! It means so much to know that you all are so supportive of my decision. :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Have something on my blog for you hon.
hugs
Sue x

Emma said...

Adorable card Michelle, I love the image... gorgeous colouring too.
Hugs Emma x

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful coloring and a delightful card Michelle :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Marlene said...

This is a fantastic card! Great coloring!

Helen said...

Hi Michelle,
You don't seem to have trouble making boy card at all. This is adorable! Love all the details.