Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ribbon and Glitter

Hi

Today I am posting a card which I made for the following two challenges.



With some glitter on the crown, boa and shoes and the rhinestones in the corners I figured it fits with OSCC Let It Shine challenge and the ribbon across the middle is for the Totally Gorjuss #22 challenge.

This is the first time I have tried colouring an image with Stampin Up Stampin Write Markers.

Recipe:
Whisper White, Cameo Coral cardstock from Stampin Up.
Rasberry Tart Designer Series Paper from Stampin Up.
Stampin Write Markers Cameo Coral, Old Olive, More Mustard, Summer Sun and Creamy Caramel from Stampin Up.
White Ribbon - Unknown source
Clear Rhine stones.
glitter

Thanks for stopping by.
Michelle

13 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

This is gorgeous love the colours, just everything (and love how you have done the corners)!
hugs
Sue x

Edna Morrisedie said...

I love the image and the colouring is FAB!! I like the corner treatments too, nicely done!

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Michelle - what a cute card . She looks a little princess. Didn;t you you used to love wearing your mums high heel shoes !!
I love the glitter and the corners
Have agreat day
Lisa ;)

Helen said...

Hi Michelle,
Cute image! Love the colors you did on her. Great coloring.

Net said...

That's really pretty!

Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

Pretty-In-Ink said...

She is so cute Michelle! I love her glittery boa! Thanks so much for letting me share your card the other day, lots of people said that they loved your boxes with the drawers and all your other fabulous creations! and I also found out that Shirley Anne was you mum!
I love her cards too! what a creative family you are!
Hugs
Nicola

gina g said...

Very pretty card lovely image and gorgeous papers and colour. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A beautiful card Michelle. I love the clean lines and the pretty papers. That's a fab image too.
Thanks for joining us at the OSCC.
Sharon xx

Dawnll said...

Your colors are fab and so is your coloring. Love this card.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my candy...appreciate your kind words!

Squirrel x said...

Great card, thanks for playing along with TG this week. Hugs, Squirrel x

Debs said...

Cute card..thanks for playing along at Totally Gorjuss this week…Debs x

Zimtschnecke said...

Hi Michelle,

what a cute card! Love the colours and the glittery boa sooo much! ;-)

Thx for your lovely comments on my blog!

Have a nice week!

hugs Zimtschnecke/Bine

Suzi Mac said...

Such a pretty card, gorgeous image and papers. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week, good luck in the draw. Hugs Suzi x