Sunday, March 14, 2010

Carriage and Journal combo

.
I know you have all seen a few of these on here now but I wanted to show you this last combination I have put together for my Son's teacher who is going on maternity leave shortly.


The carriages and mini journals created a lot of interest at our JeMbellish market stall this weekend just gone.

The carriage measures approximately 16cm tall and has two face washers rolled up inside.

The mini journal is made using the 13cm x 13cm (5.1" x 5.1") chipboard squares. it fits nicely inside the gift box behind.

Recipe for this set:

Rose Red, Cameo Coral and Very Vanilla CS from Stampin Up
Rasberry Tart DSP from Stampin Up
Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon 1/4" and 5/8" from Stampin Up

Thanks for stopping by.

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Wow jut beautiful - you son's teacher will love it!!
Happy mothers day
Lisa ;)

Beverley said...

First...thank you so much for the very kind comment you left on my blog...I'm glad you did because now I've discovered yours and it's great...WOW...what a very...very nice project and gift idea...I'm loving it...I have a grandson and changing the colours to blue would make a nice gift for my daughter...thanks for sharing it with us...have a stampin' good day.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow!!! I'm lost for words! It's amazing!!! Love it!

Thanks for your lovelvy comment on my blog

hugs Zimtschnecke

Helen said...

What a lovely gift set! My former student is having a baby. This would make an awesome gift. Thanks for sharing.

Edna Morrisedie said...

You did a great job with these, and the colours are just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

This is very cute. You're right we've seen this before but not like your creation! Thanks for sharring and your tutorials are great.

Angela
SCS (mireles4)

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous gift set!! I love the colors you used! Your son's teacher will love this!
Thank you for stopping by my blog!
Hugs, Tammy

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Wow Love what an amazing set, LOVE it!
hugs
Sue x

Kras said...

For me this is my big dreams

Nelly said...

Really incredible gift!!!!

Sandy Ang said...

Absolutely adorable and that carriage is unique ! I can see why you picked this as your fav for 2011.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic, love this gift set. Wish you a happy and creative year 2011.

CraftyMummy said...

This is so lovely! See... your card making is probably better than my sewing!