Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Rose Is A Rose

Hi

My poor three little boys and I are off sick at the moment which is no fun but I have managed to make a card or two in the last couple of days.

This card I have made for two challenges.

Pretty In Ink Sketch Challenge#3
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #75 - Spring Has Sprung


Recipe:

Riding Hood Red, Whisper White & Old Olive Cardstock- Stampin Up
Bella Rose Designer Series Paper - Stampin Up
A Rose Is A Rose stamp set - Stampin Up
Ink - Riding Hood Red and Old Olive - Stampin Up

Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle

11 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Beautiful card , Michelle . Pretty layout and selection of papers. And it looks as though you have mastered the circle cutter well.
Hope that you are all soon back to 100% fit again .

Lisa Jane said...

What a beautiful rose . YOur take on the sketch this week is wonderful. I dionlt huink i will get chance to play this week - but will be back next week!
Lisa ;)

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's stunning Michelle! The colour combo is fabulous those DP's are really gorgeous!
The stamped rose is beautiful too I love all the sparkle!
Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge! and I really hope that you and your boys feel better soon!
Hugs
Nicola

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Gorgeous Michelle, te colours are perfect!
hugs
Sue x

Bev said...

Michelle wot a stunning card. Love the image and colours you have used. xx

Helen said...

Nicely done! Love the ribbon rose with the pearl.

Selma said...

Gorgeous card Michelle. I really like your layout and the rose is stunning. Hope you are all feeling better soon.

Donna said...

Stunning rose card...thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Monique said...

Oh I love this... Very creative on the sketch :) TFS!!

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, Michelle, your card is so beautiful! Love the rose and the papers you have used. Great work.

Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. ;-)

Have a nice weekend

hugs Bine/Zimtschnecke

Beverley said...

Michelle...you used all my favorite colours in this card...and the DSP was my absolute favorite...great job and beautiful work...thanks for sharing...have a stampin' good day.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley