Friday, March 26, 2010

All Boyed Out!

.
Hi

In an earlier post I said something about needing to concentrate on making more male cards but here I am posting yet another feminine card.

I think I am just way too boyed out at the moment after having the boys home sick for  few days. I obviously need to be infused in all things feminine for a bit longer.


This wonderful image "Video Girl" comes from Mo's Digital pencil shop.

I have coloured the image with Lyra Water Colour Crayons (still can't afford to start up a collection of Copics!)

Materials used are all from my scrap box (trying desperately to make a dent in the pile) so I can't be sure of the source.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Michelle

8 comments:

Helen said...

Another lovely card! I love the bow!!! Will have to learn how to make one.

Selma said...

This is beautiful. I like the placement of the pearls and love that bow. Your coloring is awesome.

Shirley-Anne said...

A beautiful card .Love the piece of embossed card behind image as it makes a great frame .

Marlene said...

Gorgeous card! Love that bow. :) I have the most difficult time making "boy" cards. The only time I usually do one is when I'm "challenged". I avoid them at all costs. Heehee.

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's gorgeous Michelle! I think that you do an amazing job colouring with your water colour crayons!
That big bow is fabulous and I love the pretty pearls too!
HUgs
Nicola

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card - love the image and layout, and the bow is fab

Emma said...

Gorgeous card Michelle, I love the image and gorgeous colours.
Hugs Emma x

Lisa Jane said...

LOve that card Michelle - my daughter would love it !
Lisa ;)