Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Well, I finally went and did it.....

Hi

I bet that title has you wondering, lol!

Sorry, no juicy gossip for you here, but I do have some exciting news.

Well, it's exciting for me and hopefully you will find it at least a little bit interesing, lol.

I have finally gotten around to opening my own little
 Digi Image Store


Little being the operative word, so far I only have  few images there but I'm working on some more that will hopefully be up soon.

For now, let me give you a little peak at what's available.

Today I have a card that I made using my "Wedding Couple" image




The Bride and Groom are available as individual images too.

A few of my wonderful Blog friends have created some cards with a few of my other images available over at
Pink Paper Paradise Designs

Please head on over to their blogs to see the cards in more detail.

Shirley-Anne




Lisa




Mary J




Thanks Ladies, your cards look amazing!!

I hope you like this little preview of my new images. Please drop by the store and add yourself as a follower so that you don't miss the next release of images.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Michelle :o)

16 comments:

Marlene said...

Michelle! I had no idea you could draw, too!!! You are uber talented, girl!!! Beautiful image!

Chrissy said...

Well done Michelle, the images are fabulous and I thoroughly enjoyed working with the bride and groom...and looking forward to having a play with the others..All the best of luck in your new venture.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Congratulations Michelle and good luck with this new venture
Images you have shared here are awesome . I enjoyed making my cards with them and Chrissy , Lisa Jane and Mary J ,your cards are all beautiful .

Merry said...

Congrats on the opening of your new store Michelle....wish you lots of success. These images are lovely and come up beautiful when coloured in. Great inspiration cards above.

Helen said...

Congratulations, Michelle! The bride and groom look dashing.

Unknown said...

Wow!! Congratulations Michelle! This is very exciting news!! I am so happy for you. The images are lovely.
Alicia xx

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Love the images, especially the wedding one so pretty and the Ballet girl is so sweet!

Well done, way to go!!!

All the Best with it!

heidy said...

Well done Michelle,those image's are gorgeous!
Hugs heidy

Elizabeth said...

Michelle!!! Congratulations!!
Wow, how exciting for you!! I'm going over to your store right now to look around! =)
And what fantastic samples you and everyone have made with these immages! Lovely!

Sandy said...

Congratulations Michelle!!! The images above are wonderful, look forward to seeing more too, I've got a new printer, so will look into buying some digis now I can actually print them!
Sandy

Lisa Jane said...

Yay congratulations Michelle .. fingers crossed your images sell like hot cakes lol!They all look fabulous .. the wedding couple on your card a re coloured beautifully as always
Lisa x

Pami said...

Your card is gorgeous Michelle and the images as well. Congratulations on your new digi store, I wish you every success. Pami x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Michelle. Well done, I know you will be a great success in your new venture. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Monica said...

Yaaaaay! So happy for you and those images are delightful to say the least. May you grow and grow...

Congratulations and celebrations,
Monica

Mary J said...

These are such beautiful images and I loved colouring them in!

Gretchen said...

Congratulations and wish you all the best.