Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mad For Markers - New Challenge - Pink and Yellow



Hi there Copic fans!!
Can you believe it is Thursday again already?! Now that we are in to July it's like a down hill run, I'm sure the days are just going faster!

I'm here today with a card to share with you that will hopefully get you all inspired to take part in the current challenge over at Mad For Markers.

We want to see your pretty PINK AND YELLOW creations.

Sammi is offering a couple of Copic Markers to the winning entry ( Pink and Yellow of course!)

For my card I have used a fabulous image from Kenny K called Download Diva.

I'm loving the pale pink and yellow but gee, it was tough to photograph! It really does look so much better in real life.

click on image for a better view

Pretty yellow crochet flowers are from my friend Helen over at Let's Create.

Copics used were
Skin - E000, E00, E11 and R20
Hair - Y21, Y23, Y26 and Y28
Shirt and Socks - C1, Y21 and Y23
Jeans and Shoes - R81, R83, R85 and C1
Ground - E33, E31 and E30
Shading around image - B0000, B000, B00

I'm entering my card in to the following challenges:


The current Mad For Markers challenge is open now and the fabulously talented Design Team have already posted some stunning creations to get you all inspired over on the Mad For Markers challenge blog. Hop on over there now and check them out.

For all your Copic and related supplies head on over to Mad For Markers online store.


Mad For Markers post to Australia and New Zealand and stock a large range of Copic Markers, Blending Card, Masking Paper etc.

You can also check out the store blog and challenge blog for tips, tutorials and inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by today
Michelle :o)

15 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty - and i know what you mean - i struggle to photograph pastels .. and they always look washed out.. but your card is beautiful. Why not enter the Pastels challenge at Divas by design this fortnight
Lisa x

Berry said...

Stunning card love your colours thanks for playing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous image Michelle, and such pretty pastel colours. Love the layout and those beautiful crochet flowers. Your photograph looks absolutely fine to me! I find that it almost takes longer to get a decent photo of a card, than it does to make it!
Sylvia x

Chrissy said...

Michelle, this is just beautiful. The photo looks fine to me, gorgeous.I love the pastels, so pretty.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Helen said...

It sure is gorgeous, Michelle! Love the way you used the crochet flowers. Thank you for the link.

Also, I received you lovely card. I hope you don't mind I'm going to share the card on my blog.

Jenny said...

Just beautiful Michelle. This is my favourite Kenny K image and your colouring and colour combo is fabulous. hugs Jenny B x

suzARTe said...

I absolutely love all your cards Michelle, wish I could colour in like you. I haven't had a chance to enter in Make it Monday as yet, hopefully in the next couple of days.

There is a little something for you hereon my blog, come on over when you get the chance.

heidy said...

Oh what a beauty Michelle!
Hugs Heidy

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Michelle, fab image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Shirley-Anne said...

Stunning as usual Michelle .Amazing colouring .
hugs Mum

Anita said...

Gorgeous card. Love your coloring and the flowers are so pretty. Thanks for joining the Divas by Design challenge.

Brenda Brown said...

A gorgeous card Michelle, love the pastels and the flowers add the final touch.
Thanks for sharing this with the Divas for our pastels challenge.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Mary J said...

OMG, this is STUNNING Michelle- gotta give it a go!

Unknown said...

Michelle this is just stunning. I love your Kenny K cards. They are my favourites.
Alicia xx

tiggertastic said...

wow wee this is stunning, i love your colouring so much, you have rocked this kennyk image
hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft