Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mad For Markers - Current Challenge - Red Hair

Hi there Copic Fans!!

It's Thursday again and that means it's my turn to create and share a card to inspire you to participate in the current challenge over at Mad For Markers.

There is still a couple of days left for you to submit your entry so don't be shy, give it a try.

I have actually enjoyed the challenge of RED HAIR this time. On previous occassions I have gone straight for the dramatic bold reds  but this time I wanted to create a more traditional red head, using the same colours as my previous card for this challenge.

To me, this is the best part of participating in challenges, you get to try something you may not otherwise have been inspired to do. Traditionally I have stuck to the standard brown or blonde hair but I have fallen in love with this particular hair colour now.

For my card i have used this fabulous image from Tickled Pink Stamps called "Lil Pinkette - August".


Copic used to colour this image

Skin - E000, E00, E11 and R20

Hair - YR61,YR65, YR68, E33 and E35

Clothes - B91, B93,B95, Y21, Y23, YR61,YR65, C1 and C3
The current Mad For Markers challenge is open now and the fabulously talented Design Team have already posted some stunning creations to get you all inspired over on the Mad For Markers challenge blog. Hop on over there now and check them out.

For all your Copic and related supplies head on over to Mad For Markers online store.


Mad For Markers post to Australia and New Zealand and stock a large range of Copic Markers, Blending Card, Masking Paper etc.
You can also check out the store blog and challenge blog for tips, tutorials and inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by

Michelle :-)

14 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

OMG Michelle this is sensational. Your colouring of her hair is just perfect and of course the rest is fabulous as well.
mwah
Trace

Jennifer said...

Hi Michelle. Hope you're ok. This is gorgeous. I adore the colours and your awesome colouring. Sweet image too xx Jenny xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow Michelle ... this is stunning.. i can almost reach out and touch her hair .. its gorgeous.. do you think if i took my laptop to the hairdresser she would do mine the same lol.
I love the colours in your card too.. soo pretty
Lisa x

Chrissy said...

Gosh, Michelle, her hair does look like you could just touch it, so shiney.. and pretty image..very cute.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Helen said...

What an adorable card, Michelle! I really love your coloring.

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Michelle . OH BOY !This card is so beautiful .The hair colouring is amazing . I bow to you , oh master of colouring, and I love that pretty flower and the double bow at top .
Hugs Mum .

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the image and your coloring is fantastic!

heidy said...

Hi Michelle,what a gorgeous card ,love it!
Hugs Heidy

Sandy said...

She's such a stunning little redhead, typical teenager! love the double bow and the flower looks fab with the crocheted one on top of the paper flower, Beautiful card
Sandy

Unknown said...

Michelle I am in love with this card.
She is just gorgeous. Dont know if she is for sale or not, but if she is I really want her!
Alicia xx

Mary J said...

Gorgeous photo, Michelle! Your red hair colouiring is AMAZING! I will have to have a go!

Kerry said...

I've just picked my jaw up off the ground Michelle...your colouring is megamazing! Think I will write down the colours you've used and have a try. Gorgeous! xx

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous vibrant card, beautiful colours

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Superb, simply stunning colouring!