Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mad For Markers - Current Challenge - Pink and Yellow

Hi

So glad you dropped by today.

Hope you have all been having a pleasant week. Mine has been pretty good, but it will get a whole lot better around 3pm today when I pick the boys up from school and we head in to a three day weekend!

But before that I want to show you my card today.

Mad For Markers current challenge still has a couple of days to go and I hope to inspire you to join in the fun.

For my card I have used one of my very own images called "Ballet Lesson" available over at my new digi store




Copic Markers used

Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21 and R20
Tutu - R81, R83 and R85
Hair - Y21, Y23, Y26 and Y28

I am linking my card to the following challenges
Copic Creations - Pastel Colours

There have been some really fabulous entries submitted so far and the Design Team have been working hard to create some beautiful cards to inspire you.

Please come on over and join in the fun at the
Mad For Markers Challenge Blog.

For all your Copic and related supplies head on over to Mad For Markers online store.
Mad For Markers post to Australia and New Zealand and stock a large range of Copic Markers, Blending Card, Masking Paper etc.
You can also check out the store blog and challenge blog for tips, tutorials and inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by today

Michelle :o)

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh the ballerina looks fabulous .. so pretty. I love the lemon and pink colour combo too.,.. have a great weekend
Lisa x

Marlene said...

Wow, Michelle, beautifully done! Gorgeous rich colors, too.

Chrissy said...

Michelle...beautiful colour combo and your ballet dancer looks gorgeous. Love the flowers..a lovely card, so pretty.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Michelle...love the colours, love the image and love the sentiment stamp. A perfect card.
Alicia xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Michelle , Wonderful presentation of your new digi image .You have coloured her perfectly . Even the rail looks good !
Seriously it is a beautiful card .
hugs Mum

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Mary J said...

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! STUNNING!

Anne-Marie said...

Hi Michelle....thank you so very much for the sweet, sweet comment you left for me....that's exactly the kind of support that I was talkin' about in my post....we'll never meet, but you took the time and effort to look at my card, and then complimented my work.....can't tell you what it means to me when folks are so kind, and sincere....I love Blogland!
I'm a follower of your lovely Mum, and I saw her post about your new digi store....you are very talented, girlie! :) Thank you, and good luck with the new venture....warm hugs. xxx

Sarah-Jane said...

Super card, really pretty xx

Kerrie said...

Beautiful card, your colouring is amazing!... and such a great image...

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card, beautiful papers and love the colour comno

RoseC said...

Michelle, your Ballet Lessons image is beautiful and she looks fabulous in her pastel colors on this great card. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose