Monday, July 25, 2011

Make It Monday #47 with Crafty Emma's Store

.
Hey Ho MIM fans, here we are again!!

These linky parties sure do come round quick!!

Loads and loads of amazing entries last week. Congratulations to this week's featured blogger and to the winning commentor.What a super friendly bunch you are!

It get's harder each week to pick an entry to feature here on my blog as my favourite for the week. Please see my pick at the bottom of this post.

We have had an absolutely fabulous long weekend here (local show day). The weather has been glorious, so have been spending loads of time outside with the boys.

Did find a little time to craft though to make a card for this week's

Make It Monday linky party that starts today.

I have used one of my own images "Man In Suit" available over at


As always, please click on the image to see it more clearly

Papers are "Hattie Papers" from My Minds Eye available here from our sponsor this week



What you can't get at Emma's fantastic store is not worth having!! She has a fabulous store full to the brim with craft tools, papers and embellishments.

The lovely Emma is generously offering a £10 voucher (ex p&p) to the winning commentor this week over at

all you have to do to be in the running to win this fantastic prize is leave a comment for an entry in the Make It Monday linky party. Be sure to mention you saw their entry on Make It Monday.The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning.
Now, let me show you who I chose to feature this week from last weeks linky party

after much consideration I chose this terrific card by



Isn't it just so fabulously fun!! Martha has done a brilliant job of creating this summer scene.

From what I can see Martha has only started her blog this year but it is already full of beautiful cards and scrapbook layouts. Please hop on over and say Hi to Martha, I know she will be happy to see you and you will see more examples of her skillful colouring in both Copics and Pencil.

I look forward to seeing your creations this week too, over at Make It Monday.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Michelle :o)

13 comments:

Chrissy said...

Love what you did with your image Michelle, great idea...I never looked past the groom...gorgeous papers and colouring. Great pick from last week, which is getting so hard every week with all the wonderful projects coming through.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Merry said...

Now he is very suave looking.....great card.

heidy said...

Wow Michelle,he's handsome!
Great card!
Hugs Heidy

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Michelle. Fabulous image and the sentiment really suits it ..{ suits get it? LOL }
Love your colouring and the buttons ..nice touch
The fun beach scene on your card pick for week is very well coloured especially the sand and sun , I thought .
Hugs Mum .

Kerrie said...

Hello Michelle!... super fabulous image, and great colours and layout... great pick of the week! ... send me some sunshine!

Mary J said...

You've done a great job with this newbie, Michelle! The papers are perfect with him!

Love your pick by Martha - I wish I was on a beach right now!!

Jane said...

Fabulous idea Michelle, good luck with your store.

Monica said...

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your sweet email... I think of you as well... just that I have been so busy with houseguests, children, apartment painting, blah, blah, blah! Lol!

This image is fantastic and how talented you are. The buttons and paper match perfectly and so does the paper. Great colouring!

xxx Monica

Lisa Jane said...

Oh Michelle .. we must be psychic lol... that's twice we have picked the same card to showcase lol
Love your card too.. what a great idea to use the image for a new new job card .. its perfect
Lisa x

Marlene said...

Everybody's crazy about a sharp dressed man! LOL!!! I immediately started singing that when I saw your card!

Sonia said...

Hi!
Handsome Image! Fab Masculine card! love the sentiment too and this remember me that my dd have a new job and I need a card with a sentiment like yours. Thanks for your inspiration.
Martha's card remember me our tropical island Puerto Rico... Great pick!

-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Sammi said...

Michelle.. this is AWESOME! He looks GREAT!! :D
You are so clever!

Sammi
xxx

Mike Newell said...

Hi Michelle,
I have a suit just like the one he is wearing, but I don't look as good in it as he does in his!!
Sorry I put my cross stitch on the wrong blog - i blame Sally, it was her idea ;-)
Thanks for your kind comments anyway.
Best wishes,
Mike