Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Make It Monday #9

.
Hi

Click here if you are looking for the Mad For Markers Blog Hop.
 Here I am a day late with my Make It Monday post, sorry about that!! But the Make It Monday linky party is open again.


It's been quite a busy week, catching up on everything after my trip away but I'm beginning to feel that I am back on track. I'm a bit concerned , I have to say, that it is November already!! I really should start thinking about getting organised for Christmas. So far I've done.............nothing!

It was lovely to see all the creativity being linked up again last week. There is no end to the inspiration to be found out there in blog land. I have enjoyed browsing through the blogs that link up and looking at all their older posts.

This weeks featured blogger chosen by random.org is........................

True Random Number Generator
Min: 1

Max: 13
Result:

4
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Which is...........

Barbara from - Barbara's World Of Whimcees

With her Owl-O-Ween poster of 2010



I love the story behind this fantastic Halloween scene Barbara has created.
 
Each year on October 1st Barbara creates a Halloween decoration on the door to her apartment and adds characters to it until Halloween Eve. This year it is a "Owl-O-Ween Forest" and she has added little owls in costume each day. Each owl has been created by hand! This lovely lady has more creativity in her little finger than I have in my whole body!! Barbara's talent is not limited to papercraft though, when you browse through her blog you will find the most incredible dolls and bears too.

Please pop on over to Barbara's blog and have a really good browse around, I know you will be impressed by her creativity as I am each time I visit.

The Make It Monday linky party is open again (see top of my blog). Its a great way to show case your favourite card or project to new people. You can even revive an old post. So come along link up and check out the other submissions and remember is all about just sharing the creativity and you may even find yourself making some new blog buddies.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Michelle :-)

3 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Such very kind words! Thank you! How wonderful of you to post about my little owls! I loved making them and recieving the delightful responses both here at my apartment building and on my blog!:<)

Thank you again! You are such a sweetheart to do this! I have posted a blog candy for my big OMG birthday coming up soon and to celebrate my reaching - and passing - 100 followers! So stop by if you will.

Wishing you a happy week! You made mine! :<)

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Marlene said...

Congrats to Barbara! What an adorable scene!

Antonella said...

WOW is all I can say, such detail in her Owl poster... Thanks for sharing. Hugs, antonella :-)