Monday, November 15, 2010

Make It Monday #11

.
Hi

Happy Monday to you! Got a busy week planned?? I know I have. I was thinking just this morning how I remember thinking I was soooo busy and had no time to do anything when my first child was born. Now there are three of them with three different school/kindy/social schedules to keep up with! Yes it's busy, but it's also fun.  I wouldn't swap it  for the world.

Well first on my to do list today is the new Make It Monday for this week. Last week was a quiet one but still they were all projects full of creative inspiration.

This week's Make It Monday featured blogger (as chosen by random.org) is
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1

Max: 8
Result:

8
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
which is.........


with this clever (not to mention gorgeous!) gift card holder
 

Charlene has provided a link on her blog to the site she has posted the tutorials for this and a couple of other gift card holders.

Charlene is such a talented lady, she creates the most stylish and sophisticated creations and also posts a Foodie Friday post each week which will have you salivating all over your keyboard for sure.

Make yourself a cuppa and allow yourself a bit of time to browse through her blog for a while. You will find yourself oohing and aahing over her stunning gifts sets.

The Make It Monday linky party is open again (see top of my blog). Its a great way to show case your favourite card or project to new people. You can even revive an old post. So come along link up and check out the other submissions and remember is all about just sharing the creativity and you may even find yourself making some new blog buddies.


Thanks for stopping by today.



Michelle :-)
 
 

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi honey, I just love this gift card holder. Looks simple... I'll find out when I try it myself...lol Love the brad in the centre. hugs Sharon x

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab gift card holder - i love how the card pops up
Lisa ;)

Delphine said...

What a great idea! I love it! Wonderful colours, and the brad is beautiful! Hugs Delphine xx

C said...

Oh, gosh Michelle! I'm blushing all over the place...not even having a hot flash...Thanks so much for the flowery praise. Hope to live up to it. I have a new tutorial on May Arts today so pop on over.