Thursday, November 11, 2010

Acrylic Post It Note Stand

.
Hi there Copic fans!!

I'm so excited, Its my first Mad For Markers Thursday post. 

Our current challenge over at the Mad For Markers Challenge Blog is - Anything But A Card.

Now seeing as how I am on a count down to the end of the school year (only 22 more school days to go) I am madly trying to get all my teachers gifts and cards made in time. Between my three boys I have over a dozen to gift sets to make! So this current challenge is just perfect for me.

Today I am sharing my Acrylic Post It Note Stand.


These are just so super easy to make. All you need is one of those cheap Acrylic photo stands and your half way done!


The image and sentiment are from the Stampin Up! set "For Father" which is retired now I believe.

Here's a close up of the image



Here's a list of the Copic colours I have used:

Apples - R22, R24, R27, R29, Y13, B91 and B93
Crate - E53, E25 and C29
Crate Label - R29, Y13, B91, B93, E25, E53, Y21, Y26, YR61 and YG 93
Hat - B91, B93 and B97
Gloves - YG 91 and YG93
Shading - N1

Head on over to the Mad For Markers Challenge Blog and check out the inspirational creations that have been linked up to this months - Anything But A Card challenge.

For all your Copic and related supplies head on over to Mad For Markers online store.

Mad For Markers post to Australia and New Zealand and stock a large range of Copic Markers, Blending Card, Masking Paper etc.
You can also check out the store blog and challenge blog  for tips, tutorials and inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by
Michelle :-)

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Michelle. Hope you're well? Lovely creations since I last stopped by, you've been busy! Just love this...it's a fab idea! xx Jenny xx

Lisa Jane said...

what agreat idea Michelle - i would never have thought to ujse the acyrylic frame in that way - will remember that one lol
Hope you are well
Lisa ;)

Marlene said...

Fantastic idea! Love what you did with this acrylic frame. Nice!

Emma said...

WHat a great little gift! Love your image and those apples look amazing, Great JOb Michelle!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous and what an awesome gift!
Alicia xx

Christina said...

Woww this is gorgeous Michelle!!
Hugs Kristel

Delphine said...

What a great idea, Michelle! And your children's teachers are very lucky, I think... Hugs Delphine xx

Selma said...

Michelle this is such a great idea. I love it.

C said...

Love the ruled post it! I haven't seen those here, Michelle. Will have to look harder. I sold lots of these at the art show!

Monica said...

What a lovely creation that is Michelle... gosh you are sure going to be busy producing those masterpieces for the teachers. But they are well worth it. Love your colouring and ofcourse the image is just so appealing.

Do visit my blog - have left a little something for you.

xxx Monica

Sammi said...

Wow .. you will be busy! this is gorgeous Michelle - wonderful for a gift!!
Sammi
xxx

Shirley-Anne said...

you have been busy while I have been away from blogging Michelle . Lovely work ! love the teacher's gift you created . Wonderful colouring .