Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sketch Challenge



Hi all!

I am really loving the boys being on school holidays! No rushing around, not having to be anywhere by a certain time and no pick up runs! It all makes for a much more relaxed pace around here. And best of all it means I can stay up a little later and play in my craft room.

I tackled another challenge yesterday. This time it was a SCS Sketch Challenge (SC261). The layout was very clean and simple and I thought, here's my chance to try something different. So I made a masculine card and would you believe it not a butterfly in sight!!



Paper is unknown, stamp is "Classic" from Kaszazz

Masculine cards are certainly not my strong point but I do love these stamps. I choose not to colour them as I think I would not do a very good job and it would spoil the look of the card.

Here are some other masculine cards I have done in the past. (sorry some of them are scanned in)




Image from Stampin Up and sentiment printed on my computer




Image from Stampin-Up


Image from "Classic" Kaszazz



Image "Tool Border" from Kaszazz


Thanks for looking.

I hope that 2010 is a wonderful year for all of you!

Happy New Year

Michelle

3 comments:

Julie said...

Great cards...Happy New Year to you as well!

Teresa Kline said...

wonderful manly cards.....have a fabulous New Year!

enjoy *~*

Anonymous said...

great masculine cards , Michelle. Non coloured images look just right. Good example of paper tearing on first 'Happy Father's Day ' card. Shirley-anne