Sunday, December 27, 2009

Butterfly Prints for Christmas


Hi everyone!

Well, here goes, my first official blog post!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

I was thrilled to get this lovely Stampin-Up set and Punch for Christmas from my Mum. I just couldn't wait to play with it. I had been having a bit of a dry spell for a while with no inspiration and I hadn't made a new card in ages. But with this set the ideas came thick and fast.

Here are a couple of the cards I made on Boxing Day.







I think the "For You" pink butterfly card would have been enhanced with some embossing on the pink card stock backing. Might put a cuttlebug machine on my wishlist I think!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done Michelle
two great examples of same stampset
i love the butterfly trail and the corners on the' for you ' card. Shirley-anne

Edna Morrisedie said...

The blog looks great Michelle, congrats on getting it going, I will watch to see what else you do with this set, I love it too and have been playing around with a few things myself...

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a great gift. And you've already put it to use with some wonderful cards. I really like the layout of the second one.

Welcome to the world of blogging. Thanks for visiting mine.

hajren said...

WOW!!! This is awesome and so are you to be this creative and to manage all of this while raising three children. WELL DONE!!!! I will watch closely to see where your next idea takes you.