Monday, February 11, 2013

Make It Monday #127 with Little Miss Muffet Stamps


Hi!
Here I am again, just scraping it in with my Make It Monday post for this week.

Let's just say first couple of weeks back at school for my eldest son have been pretty hard going. 
I think it is safe to say that Autism and school are not generally a good fit. 

We did have a lovely weekend though (weekends are always so much less stressful than school days). Had a birthday party to go to with my middle son and even though it was pouring with rain he had an absolutely blast. What more could a boy want than party food and muddy puddles, lol!

By late Sunday afternoon I was beginning to think I might not get my card finished for this week's 

MAKE IT MONDAY
linky party

but with a quiet hour to myself I managed to get it all finished, photographed and now posted.




I have used this absolutely adorable image called Rosealba Faerie from our sponsor this week.


We are pleased to welcome another new sponsor to Make It Monday this week.
The absolutely fabulous

http://www.littlemissmuffetstamps.com



Howdy from Little Miss Muffet Stamps!  This little shoppe was inspired by a house full of Little Miss Muffets and arachnophobes alike. It isn't too difficult to image how I ended up here since I've been drawing and coloring from the moment I picked up a crayon. Now as I sit in my hobby room I get to share my passion with my own Little Miss Muffets who love to work along side of me.  Now I'm excited to share creations from two additional artists... Pollycraft by Paula and introducing Simply Sophia!!  With our three unique styles there is something you are sure to enjoy!

Little Miss Muffet will be offering our winner
3 digis of their choice!



Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!





I have coloured this sweet fairy using Copic Markers  in the following colours:

Hair - Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Dress - R81, R83, R85, R89
Wings - R81, R83, Y11, Y00 and clear spica pen
Belt/Shoes - YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97


I used the following colours for the sweet little foxes:

E30, E31, E33, E35, E37



The MAKE IT MONDAY linky party is up and running.

My fabulous teamies have created a selection of gorgeous cards to get things started.
Please stop by their blogs to say hi and to see who they picked as their favourites this week.



Ok, I think I have kept you here long enough (at least I hope you made it this far, lol).

Come and join in the fun at MIM this week. I look forward to seeing what you have created.

Before you go though please take a look at the entry that really stood out for me last week from



Isn't it awesome?!

I always struggle with masculine cards but this one is so inspirational! Love the whole layout and the gorgeous colouring. 

Thank you so much for sharing with us Lorraine.



Thanks to you too, for stopping by today. Please join us at Make It Monday this week. I look forward to seeing you there.

Michelle :o)

12 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Michelle .Sorry to read that school days are so stressful right now .
Your card is so pretty . sweet images coloured beautifully as usual and love the lacey edge at the bottom of card .
Love Lorraine's work and her card as your POTW is amazing too .

lalkygirl said...

gorgeous card michelle ,i have colouring envy looking at your image....beautiful shading...
wishing you a stress free week...take care and count to ten...
tracey x

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous card Michelle, gorgeous colouring love the little foxes and gorgeous fairy..Fabulous card from Lorraine too..two WOW'S!! for me today..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Michelle. The image is adorable and your colouring looks fabulous.

thank you for choosing ,my card as your POTW.
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

I would love to possess your coloring skills Michelle lol. Your image is beautiful and love all the pink on this card. :) Great POTW, Lorraine makes masculine look easy. Have a very happy week!

Meihsia Liu said...

This card is too cute,Michelle. Love your perfect colouring and beatuiful pink color scheme. Your POTW is fantastic!!! :)

Rene said...

Soooo glad you had a nice weekend! I think you're awesome...and your card is beautiful too! ;D
Rene
P.S. Your POTW is FAB!

Mary J said...

Such a sweet card, Michelle, and love the gorgeous colouring as always!

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card, great colouring and love the images!
Helen x

Lisa Jane said...

Hello my friend .. why does life always get in the way lol.. but am glad you got to finish your card .. its so sweet
Hope you are all well
Lisa x

Lisa Minckler said...

I always knew you should get the Mom Award of the year. Card making, nurturing, puddle jumping and awesome coloring. Love the details you added to your image for more depth. Job well done Michelle!
hugs to you,
Lisa x

Leanne said...

Lovely card! Sorry to hear of the stress you're going through. Hope things get better.