Thursday, February 28, 2013

First card published


Hi

Just popping in quickly to share a little good news I received this week.

I checked the mail box and discovered that I had been sent a free copy of the Australian Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft magazine


First I thought my Mum and sent it to me then I realised it had come straight from the publishers and I wondered why............


I had completely forgotten about this card that I had sent to them almost a year ago.


I was pretty excited to see it there in print in the readers gallery!!

Such a lovely surprise...........made my day.




13 comments:

Andrea W said...

That's awesome! Congratulations on your first published card!

Chrissy said...

How totally awesome Michelle, congratulations..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mary J said...

Oh how exciting Michelle! That is a gorgeous card - no surprise it got in the mag!

Pia S said...

Congrats! It must have been quite a pleasant surprise to see your card featured in the new magazine!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Congratulations Michelle. Well deserved.

Cheers,
Kasey

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow thats fantastic .. well done you! Your card looks fabulous in print!
Lisa x

Monica said...

Hearty congrats, Michelle. That is great news and your card is such a beauty.
Hope you and yours are well. I keep in touch with your mum regularly and kind of feel connected to you through her - dunno whether that makes any sense ;-)
Love,
M

Shirley-Anne said...

Well done Michelle and it is a beautiful card .CONGRATS
hugs Mum

Lisa Minckler said...

OMG...I'm so excited for you!! How cool that I know a published celebrity now too!! WOO HOO :D
Congratulations Michelle, that's fantastic news. :)
huge hugs and high five,
Lisa xx

Sandy said...

Congrats Michelle, it's a stunner! Two celebs in the one family, like mother like daughter LOL.
Hugs,
Sandy

Meihsia Liu said...

Wow..this is fantastic!!! I'm so excited for you! Congrats! Your creation is truly amazing! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Michelle! It's easy to see why this card was published, it's gorgeous. :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! That is stinkin' awesome! Congrats!!!