Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Meet The MIM Team - Meihsia

Hi Welcome to another Meet The MIM Team feature.


This week we get to know Meihsia a little better.


____________________


Hi, my name is Meihsia Liu. I am so happy to join MIM DT 
and here I'm sharing something about myself.

My husband and I live in Plano, Texas, a city near Dallas. 
We have a 9-year-old daughter and a 8-year-old son.
I spend most of my time with kids as a stay home mom
and school volunteer.

I also enjoy kids' Boy Scout and Girl Scout activities and traveling.


I love drawing, painting and sewing since I was little,
 and just started papercrafting
last summer but didn't "play it seriously" until
I joined some DTs in the beginning of this year. 

I always consider myself is new to the papercraft world,
so I like to try differen/new techniques, styles and materials of art and crafts. 
Basically, I just like all kinds of crafts as long as it's easy and fun.

 These are some fun projects I play with kids.
kids craft - friendship bracelets

Sometimes I do mixed media painting.

Tim Holtz's techniques are also my favorite.

I am so happy to join the party with
all talented MIM DT ladies and all you wonderful players.
Hope you all enjoy the party, too... :)

Love & Hugs... Meihsia

________________________________________


Thank you for sharing a little more about yourself Meihsia.

You sure do like to keep yourself busy!

I am a huge fan of your projects and loved hearing about some of your other creative hobbies (love that little doll!).

Michelle :o)

7 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Your papercraft skills are quite evident in your DT projects , Meihsia. Always beautiful work .
Lovely getting to know you , thanks to Michelle's wonderful idea .Looks a super camping spot in the photo you shared .
hugs; Shirley-Anne

Rene said...

That doll is just divine! So glad you are part of the MIM team! Welcome aboard!
Rene :D

Lisa Minckler said...

So happy to have you on at MIM Meihsia. Your unique and wonderful style is always such a pleasure to admire.
Super pictures of your versatility!

catherine said...

Great to get to know you and you sound like you love your crafting. I love mixed media and Tim Holtz as well and your tag is just stunning. Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself to us all on MIM
x catherine

Marjorie said...

Lovely Bio Meihsia, Wow!! you are one talented lady, some really gorgeous projects on here, it's nice to read all about you and get to know you a little better, thank you for sharing :)
Big hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Sandy said...

It's great to find a bit more about each other. Your artwork is beautiful and I was surprised to see you had two children, LOL, you look so young yourself!!!
Sounds like you have great fun with them camping etc.
Sandy

Karen said...

The doll is so sweet, and you're braver than I because I still haven't ventured much into TH techniques.. I keep admiring from afar. Lol..

Great getting to know a little more about you hun.. and love working with you and your wonderful talent.. smiles.xx