Happy Hump Day to you all. I hope your week is going well.
My week is travelling along very nicely, I am off to work tomorrow for the second day of my new job. My first day was last Wednesday and I absolutely loved it so no doubt I will be having a fabulous time today too.
I also recieved a lovely surprise from my DT buddy Judith by way of this lovely blog award. Thank you so much Judith!!
As you can expect to receive this award youve got several rules and these are as follows:-
Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!
Step 2 - Share 8 random things about yourself
Step 3 – Award 8 recently discovered bloggers with this award
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award
So here goes.............. 8 things about me.................
1. I can write and draw upside down and back to front
2. I only learnt to swim last year
3. The longest I have ever lived in any house is 4 years
4. My husband is Danish
5. I love animated feature films (just saw Tangled recently and LOVED it!)
6. I have been blogging now for 14 months
7. The most bizarre job I have ever had was when I was about 19 years old and I worked (for a very short time) as a telemarketer selling bags of Zoo Poo (yes, really, animal poo from the zoo!)
8. Another interesting highlight in my working career was when I worked as an admin assistant at Customs and was asked to pose as a drug trafficker at the airport. My pockets were filled ( I mean to bulging, with Cocaine, real Cocaine, and I was made to stand in the crowd of recently disembarked passengers at the baggage carousel and the trainee sniffer dog was brought out to find me.
Now on to 8 newly discovered blogs that I like to visit
Thanks for stopping by today.