Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mad For Markers - Crazy Hair Colouring

Hi

I have had the chance this week to get in to my craftroom and make a few cards for upcoming DT posts which you will see in the next few days. It is so nice to finally get back in to the swing of things.

I did my second day of my new job yesterday and I am LOVING IT! 

The current challenge over at Mad For Markers still has a few days to go. There have been lots of fabulous entries. So much fun to see the different crazy hair colours people are coming up with.

For my card today I have kept it pretty tame by just adding some pink streaks in the hair. I quite like the look I have to say. I think if my hair was straight ( my hair is very curly and this time of year it is pretty much just a fuzz ball, got to hate the humidity!) I would definitely go with pink streaks.

I have used an image from Kenny K called "Wasn't Me".



I must have had my head on crooked when I made this card, cause I can plainly see now that the centre strip is definitely not straight.

There are still a few days to go with the current challenge so get your Copic Markers out and colour yourself up some fun with crazy hair colours and get it submitted over at the Mad For Markers Challenge Blog. I'd love to see what you come up with.

While you are at it hop on over to the Mad For Markers store and check out the new arrivals.

The Mad for Markers Store now is now stocking 'The Greeting Farm Stamps' and coming soon "La-La Land  Crafts Stamps!!


For all your Copic and related supplies head on over to Mad For Markers online store.
Mad For Markers post to Australia and New Zealand and stock a large range of Copic Markers, Blending Card, Masking Paper etc.

You can also check out the store blog and challenge blog for tips, tutorials and inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by
Michelle :-)

9 comments:

Marlene said...

First - congrats on the new job!

Second - wow - I love that crazy colored hair! You have amazing coloring skills!

I need to remember to link up this week to your Make it Monday.....I'm always on the laptop instead of the desktop when I'm leaving comments though, and guess where my cards are? LOL.

Kerrie said...

Super cute Michelle, what a great challenge, crazy hair!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Michelle, I LOVE the hair! The pink streaks are brilliant! Glad to hear you are liking the job ;D Hugz, Cheryl

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the hair streaks .As usual your colouring is awesome .
Glad you like the new job ...you would be well suited to the position .

Helen said...

Love that SU DSP! Great card, Michelle!

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow Michelle.. i wish you were a hardresser - i would book myself straight in!
I love the hair
Lisa ;)

tiggertastic said...

wow just love the flash of colour in her hair - excellent colours

sarah x

Sarpreet said...

so beautiful - and well designed.

Unknown said...

A lovely card Michelle. I think you would look great with pink streaks! Didn't even notice the crooked white strip. Love your colouring.
Alicia xx