Friday, December 31, 2010

A little win for me

Hi

Oh boy, New Years Eve already!! Being the old fuddy duddy that I am I will be asleep before midnight as usual lol.

a little while back I was lucky enough to win a fabulous stamp set from Annabelle Stamps. You can see the set I won here.

I was so thrilled, this is such a pretty and versatile set. I saw so many inspirational cards using this set while on their blog hop. If you get a chance you should really check out the Annabelle Stamps Design Team blogs. These are some seriously talented ladies.

Here is the first card I have made using the Stemmed Flowers set. If you pop over to Annabelle Stamps now, I think you will find that they are on special until the 5th January.




Thank you so much Andrea, I really love this set and I think it will be well inked!

Happy New Year everyone!!
I hope you have a lot of fun tonight.
Stay safe.

Michelle :-)

10 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Certainly a bright Summery card, Michelle and beautiful.
Love those flowers especially on the inside panelcorner.
Love the torn edge on card front and that pretty bow just sets it all of perfectly .

Andrea said...

This is beautiful Michelle! I love seeing what others think to do with sets. I hadn't thought to cut around the image or create a corner border as you've done, and it looks incredible!
Thanks for sharing :)
Andrea

Lorrinda said...

Thanks for showing a pretty summer card in the middle of winter (for me)! Flowers are always so cheery. It won't be new years eve here in Canada for another 24 hours, so I'll raise a glass tonight for you! And again tomorrow! (I'm on holidays so why not?)

Happy New Year Michelle!
Lorrinda

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Michelle. Absolutely beautiful and such a great colour combination.
Wishing you a Very Happy New Year.
Love Sandra xxx

Delphine said...

A fantastic card, Michelle! I love those flowers and the dimension you have added to them! Wonderful layout too! Have a great evening and Happy New Year! Hugs Delphine xx

Lisa Jane said...

well done you - what a great card you have made with your winnings . Love the bold flowers
A very Happy New Year to you all
Lisa ;)

Sandy Ang said...

Thanks for leaving the lovely comments on my cards. And congrats on the win !
If you have a fav projec of 2010, come by and it link up.

Sharon said...

I think your card is absolutely fabulous Michelle. Such a elegant and stylish card. Love the look. Something I am hoping to achieve in the new year... using more of those stamps that have been collecting dust during 2010... smile. Thanks for your visits, I hope to see lots more of you in 2011... may it be a wonderful year for you. Sharon ;))

Unknown said...

This is a stunning card - i love it! I love how you have decorated the inside. You are so clever!
The colours are so bright and chirpy!
Alicia xx

Jill said...

ohh Michelle I really love this card, the colours and colour combo are perfect and I love the flowers and the way you've made the card fab hugs Jill xx