Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sneak peak at Dad's gift

.
Hi

Well, as the regular followers of this blog know I have been spoilt by my generous parents and have been the recipient of a very large parcel of goodies recently.

I made a thank you gift for my mum earlier that you can see here.

Now I am working on a gift box for my Dad.

Here is a sneak peak of the project so far.


Seeing as my Dad was a truckie back in his younger days I thought this was probably a relevant style of gift box for him. Still  a work in progress though.



The idea is for it to be a semi-trailer but I fear that it is going to look more like a pimped version of Postman Pat's van.

Still we shall see how I go.

I will post pictures of complete project once it is done.

Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Its looking great - he will love it
Lisa ;)

Kras said...

THIS IS SWEET AND FAVORITE COLOR. I like to look SUCH CARD