Monday, February 8, 2010

Having so much fun!!

.
(click on images to enlarge).

Oh I have been having soooo much fun playing with all the pressies I got in my parcel from my parents!!

Here are some photos of the project I have been working on.


This one is for my Mum to thank her for all the support she gives me.


I am still working on a gift for my Dad. Making things for guys is always so much harder! But I have an idea and I will post it here as soon as it is completed.


Recipe

Cardstock - Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red from Stampin-up
DSP - Bella Rose from Stampin-up
Stamps - Great Friend and Butterfly Prints from Stampin Up

You can see my other version of this keepsake box in my post on  JeMbellish blog

Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle

6 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Wow! It's stunning! your mum is going to love it!

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous - love it!!

Selma said...

I agree with Sue. This is gorgeous. Is there a pattern to make this cute box? I also love that SU paper.

Carla Murphy said...

Michelle, this is adoreable! Love the flower box as well... you have quite the imagination! Thanks so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog today. Happy Stamping from Canada!!

Anonymous said...

michelle do u have patterns for the boxes and truck? would love to make these. great job.

Michelle said...

Hi Thanks for the lovely comments!
I will be creating tutorials for these but Im just not sure how quickly I can get them done.
Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog!
Michelle