Monday, January 11, 2010

Message Board

Hi

It has been a very rainy couple of days here and the boys have been very restless and requiring loads of attention to keep them from getting at each other out of boredom and frustration so there hasn't been a lot of crafting going on. I usually only do my crafting at night time anyways but during the holidays, especially when DH was home on holidays too, I managed to sneak a few projects in during the day.

I decided to try to make something a little different this time. I set myself the task of trying to come up with something useful and practical to add to our range of products we sell at http://www.jembellish.com/ .




This white board is about A4 size made from laminated A4 copy paper. There is thick cardboard behind to give it strength and it is covered front and back with cardstock. I have hand drawn the stitching with white gel pen. The flowers were punched from cardstock and accentuated with rhinestones. I'm not sure where the craft wood character is from but I added some glitter to her to make her "Pop" a bit. The whole piece (except the whiteboard part) is coated with Modge Podge. There is a strip of magnet on the back so that it can be placed on the fridge.

You can click on image to enlarge to see more detail.

Thanks for looking

Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations Michelle on your business venture everything I have seen looks great I can see why you are so excited, I wish you all the best for the future. Hope you have a wonderful year, Carol