Sunday, January 17, 2010

All Things Girly and Pretty

I love all things girly and pretty so I was excited to have a go and making something for this months Dirty Dozen / Fan Club monthly challenge.

This months Central Theme challenge (CT0110) was to get in touch with your inner girl and make something feminine and pretty.

I just love the images from Mo's Digital Pencil and this one "End of Summer" really caught my eye.


(click on image to enlarge)

Image is coloured Lyra Water Colour Crayons. I used Pink Passion and Pink Pirouette cardstock from SU, not sure where the pale yellow cardstock is from.

Thanks for looking.

Michelle

2 comments:

shirley-anne said...

It's a lovely card and you have used pretty colour scheme. Paticularly love the top flower embellishment and the way you have curled the petals.

Edna said...

Great job with the Challenge... I like the image and you have coloured it really well... very girly indeed!