Sunday, January 17, 2010

All Things Girly and Pretty

I love all things girly and pretty so I was excited to have a go and making something for this months Dirty Dozen / Fan Club monthly challenge.

This months Central Theme challenge (CT0110) was to get in touch with your inner girl and make something feminine and pretty.

I just love the images from Mo's Digital Pencil and this one "End of Summer" really caught my eye.


(click on image to enlarge)

Image is coloured Lyra Water Colour Crayons. I used Pink Passion and Pink Pirouette cardstock from SU, not sure where the pale yellow cardstock is from.

Thanks for looking.

Michelle

2 comments:

shirley-anne said...

It's a lovely card and you have used pretty colour scheme. Paticularly love the top flower embellishment and the way you have curled the petals.

Edna Morrisedie said...

Great job with the Challenge... I like the image and you have coloured it really well... very girly indeed!