Saturday, July 26, 2014

Sweet little tag

Hi

I hope you are all enjoying a lovely weekend.
It has been a busy one here so far with Hubby up on the roof painting while the sun shines and me coaching my two boys basketball teams this morning.

I had a lot of fun last night with a group of friends who come along to my weekly Copic Club. There was a lot of chatting as there always is, but that is what makes it so much fun!

I coloured up this sweet little tag to go along with an order for my store.

The image is 

Anya Blooms from The Greeting Farm available instore at www.pinkpaperparadise.com


I have coloured her up using the following Copic Markers:

Hair - E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, E39
Skin: E00, E000, E11, E21 and R20 for blush
Dress - R81, R83, R85
Flowers - Y13, Y15, Y17, YR02, YR04, YR07
Background - B0000, B000, B00

There is a wide selection of Copic Sketch and Ciao Markers and Refills available over at 



as well as stamps, blending card, wallets and much more

Free postage for orders over $75


Enjoy your weekend and I hope to come visit you to see what you have been crafting this week.

Michelle :o)

3 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Beautiful tag , Michelle . Fabulous colouring . I know that my craft girls loved the ones you added to their orders and I treasure mine .
Hugs Shirley-Anne ...AKA Mum xx

Unknown said...

wow this is so amazing love her...hugs magi

Mary J said...

A lovely tag, Michelle - bright and cheery!