Sunday, June 8, 2014

Repurposed Tag


Hi, welcome back.

I'm back again with my third make for the Stamp Set Challenge I have set for myself. 

See my side bar for the challenge details. I would love it if you would join in.

I was out shopping for clothes for my boys last week and one of the t-shirts I bought had this tag attached and I thought it was too good to go in the bin so I decided to repurpose it for the challenge.


I decided to go with a masculine theme this time 



Sentiment from the current stamp set I am working on 
 Bring On The Cake - Stampin' Up! papers are also from Stampin' Up!

 

I'm so glad you stopped by today and I do hope that you will join in with this fun little challenge. I would love to come visit you and see what you have pulled from your stash and created with this week.

Michelle :o)

4 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Michelle
Great repurposing .Love the new look for the tag and that fringe is awesome
hugs Mum xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous recycled tag Michelle and love the fringe..nothing gets thrown away here either..probably why I have one entire cupboard filled with stuff that I may need to use soon..

luv CHRISSYxx

loz said...

Fabulous Tag Michelle and a great way to recycle..Loz

Mary J said...

What a clever use of that tag, Michelle - gorgeous!