Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mad For Markers - Current Challenge - Make A Scene

Hi

Thanks for dropping in today!

It's nice to have some company. I have been stuck at home here with my boys for the last week. We have all been really sick with this flu. Two of my boys are almost better but the third one is just coming down with it now. I am  still struggling to shake this horrid bug. Can't say I remember being this sick before.

Anyway moving on to much more interesting things.

My card for the current challenge over at Mad For Markers.

This time around we want to see you CREATE A SCENE and you still have a bit of time to get your entry submitted.

For my card I have used this cute image from Pollycraft called "Sonny's Party" I have hand drawn the table behind her and the cake (I draw cakes just like I bake them, wonky! lol). The pile of gifts is a stamp by Kaiserstamp called "Party Gifts".


Here is a list of some of the Copics used to colour this image

Skin - E000, E00 and E21
Hair - E25, E27 and E53
Dress - Y11 and Y13
Table cloth - B91, B93 and Y11
I have used a clear Spica pen to add a little glitter to the balloon, cake, envelope and presents.

Ok, lets see what you can come up with for this fun challenge!!




For all your Copic and related supplies head on over to Mad For Markers online store.

Mad For Markers post to Australia and New Zealand and stock a large range of Copic Markers, Blending Card, Masking Paper etc.
You can also check out the store blog and challenge blog for tips, tutorials and inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by today
Michelle :o)

8 comments:

Jill said...

Oh Michelle you poor thing! It's a really nasty bug this one - half our school has been away with it too!
Hope you all get better very soon - for sure in time for the school hols!

Mary J said...

OMG, I think you've outdone yourself with this gorgossit Michelle! Absolutely adore it!

You take care honey - I find lots of hot toddies to help me sleep is useful! {HUG}

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Michelle, love the image and the pretty details.
luv
Debby

Lisa Jane said...

oh i hope you will all feel a lot better soon.
LOve the little scene you created - gorgeous colours
Lisa x

Monica said...

Hi Michelle,

What a happy chappy scene that is and my fave stuff there is the table and the cake... Gosh! How very well you draw, my friend! The cake is yummy and what a nice table it is laying on. The girl has lovely eyes and the gifts look perfect. What a lovely scene you have created.

Hugs,

Monica

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Michelle .You really are a super trooper blogging when I bet you feel like sleeping .
Fab scene you have created with stunning colouring as usual .
Please take care of yourself too .Hope you all improve quickly .Hugs from Mum

Lisa Minckler said...

Awww, she is so cute!!!!!! Love that scene. And yes, mom is right...feel better. :D
Lisa xx

portable spill containment said...

Can 't wait to see more of your creations. I sure those all will be best and perfect for getting a new idea for my weekend.
I am really very glad after read here and I appreciate for the information that you presented here.