Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm being featured!




.
Hi

Thought I would pop in quickly this morning and just let you all know that I am being featured today over at  Creating My Way To Success.



This is my friend Jill's blog and well worth a look.

Jill is an incredibly creative lady and has a love for all things upcycled. She is also very inspirational and motivational.

Being a wife and mother is a big job as we all know but Jill can add DIY home renovator, budding author and business entrenepaur to her resume. And in her spare time, lol, she throws in a bit of sewing for her home and family as well as custom orders and just for good measure each year she runs the Great Pyramid Race.

Head on over to Creating My Way To Success and have a browse around.

have a great day!

Michelle :-)

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Congrats! On my way over to check it out now. :)

Annette Bowes said...

Congratulations Michelle, well done! Will go and have a peek, take careX:)

Ash said...

Kudos deary!!! It feels good... really good... Hugs)))

Ash...
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Lisa Jane said...

Congrats .. will go and take a peek now
Lisa ;)

Monica said...

Congrats, Michelle...you deserve it.

I better add in my card before the week runs out. I know I have not been regular with the Monday party. After that I may visit your friend Jill.

xxx Monica

C said...

A BIG Congratulations, Michelle! So happy for you!!