Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's not pink!

.
Well, the first card might not be but the second one sure is............. you can't possibly be surprised!

Hi

Hope you are all having a fantastic day.

Bit of drizzly rain here today, but it hasn't stopped my boys running around outside in their underwear shooting each other with water pistols. Boys hey!

I had a couple of these baby elephants from Squigglefly printed up so I thought I would colour them up this morning while the boys were playing outside.



Baby Elephant is coloured with Copics - B97, B93 and B91

I cut around the image and placed it on top of a circle of SU Whisper White cardstock. I cut out a large scollop circle on the bigshot and placed the white circle on top. I used my B97 copic to trace around the circle and the scollop edge but it looks a bit dodgy unfortunately. White pearls are dotted around the edge of the scollop circle too.

Designer paper is from Stampin Up.

Now for the pretty pink one........... always has to be a pink one on this blog of mine it would seem. I'm beginning to wonder if I shouldn't be signing up for some sort of 12 step program to wean me off the pink!

I really loved how the baby boy's card came up so I decided to make one for a baby girl as well.


Baby Elephant is coloured with Copics - R85, R83 and R81

Designer Papers are from Stampin Up.

I'm linking these cards up to the Squiggle fly challenge #56 - Open

Thanks for stopping by today.

Michelle

12 comments:

Kaz Hall said...

hi michelle

Just love the elephants, you are very talented, love how you have coloured them,I have never used copics, just promarkers......but think i can feel a purchase coming on lolxx have a lovely day xxx
kazx

Ash said...

Love those cute & adorable elephants.... Very very cuddly..... & the projects are picture perfect..... as ever... :)

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Jennifer said...

Hi Michelle! These elephants are so well coloured and so cute! Great job! xx jenny xx

Lavender and old lace said...

HI Michelle what beautiful cards, those little effalumps (as my grandson calls them)are beautiful I am off to there site to have a look what they have got Love Dorothy

Marlene said...

Oh my gosh - these are SOOOO SOOOO CUTE!!!!

Holly Young said...

oh, these are both so stinkin' cute! You picked some great papers and I love your choice of pearls and rhinestones! Did you enter these in the Squigglefly challenge on their blog?

debby4000 said...

Oh what adorable cards Michelle, love the elephants.
luv
Debby

Shirley-Anne said...

Your cards are fantastic . love the layouts and your colouring is amazing . Well done .

C said...

OMGoodness, Michelle...these are absolutely adorable! Your coloring is perfect!

Helen said...

Very cute cards, Michelle! Your coloring are fantastic.

I have an award for you on my blog.

Tracey said...

Aw these are soo cute & perfect for little uns'

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Rachel said...

OMGosh these cards are sooo adorable!!! that elephant is sooo stinkin cute and you just colored him/her perfectly!!
hugs,
Rachel