Friday, April 1, 2011

New Challenge - Mad For Markers

Hi

Wow, I know, I'm a little surprised too!!

I actually managed to make a card this week!!

Don't get me wrong, I am absolutely loving my new job, and I know it is only one day a week (soon to be two) but it has really thrown my crafting time in to chaos. That and the fact that my Mojo seems to have taken an  extended vacation and I'm just finding that there is not much creativity happen here at the moment. Let's hope that changes soon hey!

But on to my card for today......................

Mad For Markers has a new challenge running - We want to see the copic colours from the YR, RV and BG colour families.

Now, I don't have any markers in the BG family (YET, lol) so I opted to go for the RV colours.

I have used Anya from the Hats off Anya set available at Mad For Markers.


Copics used

Skin - E00, E000, E11 and R20
Hair - Y21, Y23, Y26 and Y28
Hat, shoes and clothes - RV91, RV93, RV95 and RV99
Shading - N0, N1 and N3

Head on over to the Mad For Markers challenge blog for some fabulous inspiration.
Check out the new range of stamps from "The Greeting Farm" and "La La Land Craft Stamps" that Sammi has in store now.

For all your Copic and related supplies head on over to Mad For Markers online store.
Mad For Markers post to Australia and New Zealand and stock a large range of Copic Markers, Blending Card, Masking Paper etc.
You can also check out the store blog and challenge blog for tips, tutorials and inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by

Michelle :-)

10 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Beautifully coloured Michelle . Love the layout too with pretty background papers .

heidy said...

Wow Beautiful card Michelle
Hugs Heidy

Lisa Jane said...

I love it Michelle - the colours are gorgeous .
Hope your mojo comes back soon ( not that i can see its missing lol)
Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cute card Michelle.
luv
Debby

Mary J said...

Gorgeous!! She is sooo cute - must ink mine up (for the first time, lol!!)

Wow, look at how many are joining in with the MIM - it's wonderful to see everyone's inspiration!!!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful card Michelle. Hope you're keeping well?...have a great weekend! xx Jenny xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous coloring and color combo! I love the design with the layering!

Annika said...

purples look so elegant and stylish! A lovely card!
Hugs
Annika

Delphine said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Michelle! I love the image you have used, your perfect colouring and the fab layout! Hugs Delphine xx

Chrissy said...

You sound like me..I'm limited to markers, but I use pencils mostly. Very pretty colours you have chosen, and I love the layers.Very cute image. You asked about the earthquake we just had the other mornig and where I am...Napier..New Zealand..no damage..just a big jolt 4.4..heard it coming, a bit nerve racking after Christchurch.
Luv CHRISSYxx