Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Post it Note Frame

.
Hi

I was browsing some blogs yesterday and I stumbled upon a wonderful blog belonging to Diane aka cookiestamper.

She is a very creative lady and and I spent a long time just browsing through her blog admiring her wonderful creations.

I was inspired by her post it note holder here. and as I just happened to have a plastic frame in my cupboard I just had to give it a go.


I created a gift box and card to go with it.



Here's a look at the back of the frame



Recipe:

Bella Rose Designer Paper - Stampin Up
Whisper White,Riding Hood Red and Old Olive cardstock Stampin Up
Live Like you mean it stamp set - Stampin Up

Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle

18 comments:

CraftyMummy said...

This is so cute - and easy! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow Michelle - what a fab gift. I have a couple of clipboards all ready i the cupboard to be altered ..you give me inspiration.
Lisa ;)

Helen said...

Clever you! Very pretty.

Shirley-Anne said...

A lovely packaged gift idea , Michelle . Love the card too.

Marlene said...

Oh my gosh - this is ADORABLE, Michelle!! I might have to scraplift this one some time!

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous post it note holder and coordinating card

C said...

Great project, Michelle. I love making these for gifts.

Zimtschnecke said...

Oh my goodness... this is awesome, Michelle!

Fantastic work!

hugs bine

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous creation! I would love to make something like this myself...I might try it!xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com

Emma said...

Wow such beautiful creations Michelle, I love the colours.
Thank you for your thoughts last week, I am so sorry to hear you lost your first husband.
Hugs Emma x

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This is a great project! You have created a beautiful gift set! Thank you for the link to another lovely blog! :<)

Wishing you a great weekend!

Barbara Diane

Ink Bug said...

Another fab creation. I will have to check my closets for a frame! I really like this one!

Lavender and old lace said...

what a lovely gift someone who recieves it will be delighted love Dorothy

Loraine Arderne said...

Lovely set, would be a wonderfull gift!

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Oh my, this is wonderful! I will have to give it a try for sure. Love the paper you used.

Ink Bug said...

OK, I had to go buy frames and am impatiently waiting for my sticky note pads to arrive in the mail . . . I will get to make one next week I hope. =]

Helen said...

Hi Michelle,
Couldn't find your email so I post it her.
I have an award for you on my blog.

diane zechman said...

what a lovely set! Thanks for linking me. :0)